TO OUR VALUED PATIENTS
Despite the challenges of COVID-19, Princeton Brain, Spine and Sports Medicine has taken action to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff through strict, in-office safety protocol and the offering of virtual visits through telemedicine.
Our clinicians and staff will continue diligently working to ensure the safety of those who seek care in our locations. Additionally, our team is working hard to remain in compliance and up to date with all CDC, federal government, and the state governments of New Jersey and Pennsylvania recommendations and precautions.
Updates Effective June 14th, 2021
- Our waiting rooms will now be open and you will no longer need to call for check in for all doctors except Dr. Nirav K. Shah.
- DR. NIRAV K. SHAH: Any patient treating with Dr. Shah will remain in a virtual waiting room and will be checked in via phone and remain in their car until their appointment time.
Masks will still be required inside all Princeton Brain, Spine and Sports Medicine facilities.
What You Can Expect from Us
- LIMITED SCHEDULING: We have edited our scheduling procedures with fewer patients per day and more time between appointments.
- CLEANING: We will be cleaning exam rooms and common areas consistently throughout the day to ensure cleanliness and disinfected surfaces.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: All patients will be called ahead of time to be triaged and asked all medical history and current complaints so that your appointment will be solely your examination with the physician.
- New patient paperwork will be available for you to fill out online prior to your arrival
- Copays can be paid online on our website prior to arrival if you desire a more contactless visit with our staff.
- PATIENT SCREENING: We will be updating our COVID-19 screening questions and will be monitoring patient responses.
- MASKS/PPE: All staff/physicians will be required to wear masks while in the office and working with our patients.
- WAITING ROOM ELIMINATION: Once you arrive for your appointment, you will call the office to advise them you have arrived at 609.921.9001. You will then wait in your car until you receive a call that an exam room is available for you.
What You Should Do
- WEAR A MASK. All patients should bring a mask or facial covering to wear at all times when in our offices.
- DO NOT BRING VISITORS. At this time no visitors are allowed in any of our offices. Exceptions may be made for medically necessary assistance, or if the patient is a minor.
- STAY HOME IF YOU’RE UNWELL. If you are experiencing fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please call us to reschedule or transition your visit to a telemedicine appointment
- VIRTUAL PAPERWORK AND PAYMENTS. New patient paperwork must be filled out online through our website before your appointment. Only insurance cards and licenses will be required to be presented at the front desk
- Copays can be paid online on our website prior to arrival if you desire a more contactless visit with our staff, otherwise, they will be collected at the front desk.
At Princeton Brain, Spine and Sports Medicine, your well-being is not elective. We believe in creating a safe environment where patients can access care comfortably and confidently. In addition to in-office visits, we are also offering virtual visits. Contact our offices to schedule a telemedicine appointment and connect with any of our physicians via your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. It’s as easy as clicking on a link on our website.
Please stay well, and above all, and remember our providers are here for you.