About Princeton Brain & Spine
Testimonials & Physician Reviews
At Princeton Brain & Spine, our patients are family. Our New Jersey-Pennsylvania practice was founded on the belief that one-to-one, old-fashioned medicine—combined with advanced treatment methods—is just what the doctor ordered. As healthcare professionals committed to client-centered care, there is nothing more gratifying than hearing patients share how our treatment plans have improved their quality of life. Take a moment to read the stories below.
To schedule an appointment or request more information about our practice, call 609.921.9001 in New Jersey or 215.741.3141 in Pennsylvania.
Real Patient Experiences
- A Physician’s Experience With Dr. McLaughlin’s Care
- Dr. Shah's Personal Approach Makes a Difference (Video)
- Fusion & Decompression Surgery
- A Patient “Thank You” for Dr. McLaughlin
- Grateful Young Athlete Talks About Dr. McLaughlin
- Dr. McLaughlin Video Testimonial from an Older Adult
- Tears of Joy Video Testimonial
- Dominick C.: A Grateful Patient Speaks
- Lumbar Decompression: AQ’s Story
- Patient Choice in Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Sister Claire H.: Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
- Bill S.: Mixed Martial Arts Athlete
- Bill S.: MMA Athlete Video Testimonial
- Cheryl G: Traumatic Disc Rupture
- Chiropractor Dr Jamie Kukla: Right Parietal Lobe Osteoma
- Derwyn H.: A Musician Returns to Performing
- Dr. Maria Sophocles: Spine Surgery Testimonial Video
Request an Appointment
Submit an appointment request on our patient portal or contact our New Jersey and Pennsylvania campuses to speak with a patient advocate.