Meet the surgeons of Princeton Brain & Spine Care in this unique video which provides insight to the personalities and character of our leading neurosurgeons. We are active in the community and passionate about bringing the very best of neurosurgical care to New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Video Education - Current Thinking in Medical Care
Neurosurgery is considered the special realm of some of the world's most respected surgeons. Hear Princeton Brain & Spine Care's Dr. Mark McLaughlin as he discusses a series of issues important to patients and medical professionals... a part of our new video education centers initiative.
- The Medical Liability Crisis
- What is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
- What are the new advances in brain surgery?
- What are the new advances in spine surgery?
Video Education - Herniated Discs
Learn about diagnosis and treatment of herniated discs with Princeton Brain & Spine Care's Dr. Nirav Shah. Our new video education centers will give you the information you need to make informed decisions.
- What is a Herniated Disc?
- What Causes a Herniated Disc?
- Herniated Disc Symptoms
- Non-Surgical Treatment of Lumbar Herniated Discs
- Surgical Treatment Options for Lumbar Herniated Discs